|PT Bina Pertiwi / binapertiwi.com|
PT Bina Pertiwi - BP is a well-established heavy equipment distributor company in Indonesia which commenced operations in 1976. Bina Pertiwi concentrates its business activities in sales and lease of agriculture, material handling, general engine and construction machineries. Bina Pertiwi distributes and provides rental of farm tractors (Kubota), generators (Kubota and Komatsu), mini excavators and forklifts (Komatsu). Headquartered in Jakarta, Bina Pertiwi is an affiliate company of Astra Heavy Equipment, Mining and Energy Group (AHEME). At present, Bina Pertiwi is 100% owned by PT United Tractors Tbk (Astra Group). PT Bina Pertiwi now supported by 19 branches throughout Indonesia. According to PT United Tractors Tbk Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Bina Pertiwi showed a strong performance in 2013 and recorded a growth of 25.30% in total assets amounted to Rp 505,140 millions from Rp403,116 millions in 2012.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bina Pertiwi invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Branch Administration Supervisor
- Cost Accounting Officer
- Tax Officer
- Sales Control Credit & Collection Officer.
- Retail Business Officer
- Promotion Officer
- Technical Officer
- Panel Engineer Officer
- Planner Officer
- Part Sales Support
- Helpdesk Officer
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Accounting (1, 2, 3, 4, 6), Finance (4), Management (6), Administration (6), Industrial Engineering (6), Mechanical Engineering (7, 8, 9, 10), Electro Engineering (7, 8, 9, 10), Automotive Engineering (7, 8), Civil Engineering (10), Informatics Engineering (12), all majors (11).
- Minimum GPA of 2.80.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bina Pertiwi on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your CV and application to email@example.com with subject Position applied. Closing date 16 April 2015. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)