|BII Maybank / bii.co.id|
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk - BII is a trusted and reputable public-listed foreign exchange banking company in Indonesia. BII is listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in 1989. As of December 2013, BII is 78.98% owned by Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank Group) through its subsidiaries, Sorak Financial Holding Pte Ltd (45.02%) and Maybank Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn Bhd (33.96%). Other remaining shares in BII was owned by UBS London Branch (18.31%) and Public (2.71%). BII is based in Jakarta and now supported 422 office networks (including syariah branches and overseas branches), 7 MKK and 1,524 proprietary ATMs and CDMs throughout Indonesia. BII succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2013. According to BII Financial Result Full Year 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the public listed bank posted an increase of 29% in total profit before tax (PBT) from Rp 1.69 trillion in 2012 to Rp 2.18 trillion in 2013.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Client Service Internship Program (CSIP)
- Minimum education of Senior/Vocational High School (SMA/SMK) graduates or Diploma 3 graduates from all diciplines.
- Average UAN score at least of 7.0 (SMA/SMK) or cumulative GPA at least of 2.75 (D3 or University graduates).
- Demonstrated good communication skill, dynamic personality and good looking, customer service oriented will be highly prioritized.
BII will open 10 CISP classes during 2015 and participants who have passed the program will be placed in BII's branch offices located throughout Jabodetabek.
- Batch 1 2015 : class opening on Week 1 - February 2015.
- Batch 2 2015 : class opening on Week 2 - March 2015.
- Batch 3 2015 : class opening on Week 3 - April 2015.
- Batch 4 2015 : class opening on Week 4 - May 2015.
- Batch 5 2015 : class opening on Week 4 - June 2015.
- Batch 6 2015 : class opening on Week 2 - August 2015.
- Batch 7 2015 : class opening on Week 2 - September 2015.
- Batch 8 2015 : class opening on Week 3 - October 2015.
- Batch 9 2015 : class opening on Week 5 - November 2015.
- Batch 10 2015 : class opening on Week 3 - December 2015.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk on following link below. Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview. (JobsCDC.com /Source)