|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is a public listed commercial banking company in Indonesia which commenced operations in 1955. Originally registered as Bank Niaga. PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was launched in 2008 as a merger results of Bank Niaga with LippoBank. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk is a subsidiary company of Malaysia's CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group). As at the end of 2013, CIMB Group holds 97.9% shares in CIMB Niaga through its subsidiary CIMB Group Sdn Bhd. At present, CIMB Niaga operates 964 office networks nationwide. According to PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - Analyst Presentation Full Year 2014 Results (Audited) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Bank — whose shares are traded under the code BNGA — reported total assets in the full year of 2014 reached Rp 233.16 trillion, up 8.5 per cent from the previous year. Total net profit in 2014 down 45.5% year on year (YOY) to Rp 2.3 trillion from Rp 4.2 trillion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
The Complete Banker™ Programme
- Fresh graduates, with strong academic results:
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.25 for Indonesian & US degrees.
- Second Class for UK degree.
- 65% course weighted average for Australian degree.
- Involved actively in extracurricular activities including sports activities.
- Strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Energetic and versatile.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with impact.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join the program, please please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)