|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah - LKPP is the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) of Indonesia. The Agency is a non ministerial government agency in Indonesia with main duties to implement the development and formulation of public procurement policies. LKPP is responsible and directly under the President of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its function and duties, LKPP is under the coordination of the State Minister for the National Development Planning (BAPPENAS). Originally registered as Pusat Pengembangan Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Publik (PPKPBJ) or the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development in 2005. Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah officially established in 2007. LKPP was formed by the Government of Indonesia based on the Presidential Regulation No.106 of 2007. According to LKPP's profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of LKPP comprise of 3 bureaus, 12 directorates in 4 deputies with total human resources amounted to 137 employees (as of 2012).
Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah through the Directorate of Catalog System Development invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree (S1) majoring in Infomatics Engineering or Information System.
- Mastering programing languages.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in all disciplines.
- Able to work in a team.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume (For Expert Application to include a description of work experience / project ever handled well both in the private and government instotutions).
- Recent color photograph 4x6.
- Lagelized copy of diploma.
- Legalized copy of academic transcript
- Other supporting certificates.