|The Ministry of Social Affairs / media.kemsos.go.id|
Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia - Kemsos or later known as Kementerian Sosial is the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. The Ministry of Social Affairs is the ministry in the Indonesian Government which oversees the social affairs in Indonesia. The Ministry of Social Affairs was formerly known as the Department of Social Affairs or Departemen Sosial (Depsos). The Ministry of Social Affairs is headquartered in Jakarta and its principal office is registered at Jl Salemba Raya No 28 Jakarta 10430. The Ministry of Social Affairs was lead by the Minister of Social Affairs (Mensos) and since October 2014, Khofifah Indar Parawansa was appointed by the President Joko Widodo as the Minister of Social Affairs in the Working Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja). She is replacing Salim Segaf Al-Jufri. According to The Ministry of Social Affairs Profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the organizational stucture of the Ministry of Social Affair consist of 1 Secretariat General, 1 Inspectorate General, 1 Agency and 3 directorates.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia through the Child Social Welfare Program (PKSA) seeks extraordinarily talented Indonesian Citizens to join as positions below:
Satuan Bakti Pekerja Sosial Perlindungan Anak (Sakti Peksos PA)
- Education required
- D4/S1 in Sosial Welfare.
- S1 in the field of Social/Non Social.
- Maximum age of 35 years old as of 31 March 2015.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), which is devoted to God Almighty, faithful and obedient to the Pancasila and the Constitution of 1945 and the Republic of Indonesia.
- Not as a member and or official political.
- Prior experience in child social protection will be highly prioritized as evidenced by a certificate or certificate institution of higher education practicum.
- Free from drugs and other addictive substance.
- Excellent health, both physically and mentally with a medical certificate from the government doctor.
- Not being tied to the employment contract.
- Not demanding to be appointed as civil servants (PNS).
- Fill out the form and send the registration document.
- Following the selection process.
- West Java : Kuningan, Purwakarta, and Tasikmalaya.
- Central Java : Batang, Blora, Cilacap, Demak, Jepara, Kendal, Pekalongan, Pemalang, Tegal and Kota Pekalongan.
- East Java : Bangkalan, Lamongan, Mojokerto, Ngawi, Pacitan, Pamekasan, Sampang, Sidoarjo, Sumenep, Tuban, Tulungagung, Kota Mojokerto, and Kota Pasuruan.
- Aceh : South Aceh, South East Aceh, East Aceh, Simeulue, Southwest Aceh, Gayo Lues, Aceh Jaya, Nagan Jaya, Aceh Tamiang, Bener Meriah, Pidie Jaya, and Kota Subulussalam.
- North Sumatera : Langkat, Nias, Nias Selatan, Padang Lawa, Labuhan Batu Selatan, Labuhan Batu Utara, Nias Utara, Nias Barat, and Kota Gungungsitoli.
- West Sumatera : Agam, Lima Putuh Kota, Pasaman, South Pesisir, Sawahlunto/Sijunjung, Tanah Datar, Kota Bukit Tinggi, Kota Padang Panjang, Kota Payakumbuh, Kota Sawahlunto, Kota Solok, Kepulauan Mentawai, South Solok, and Sinjunjung.
- Jambi : Batanghari, Kerinci, Merangin, West Tanjung Jabung, Sarolangun, Tebo, Tanjung and East Jabung.
- South Sumatera : Lahat, Musi Rawa, Kota Lubuklinggau, Ogan Komering Ulu Selatan, Empat Lawang, Penukal Abad Lematang Ilir, and Musi Rawas Utara.
- Bangka Belitung : Bangka, Kota Pangkal Pinang, South Bangka, West Bangka and East Bangka.
- Lampung : West Lampung, South Lampung, Central Lampung, North Lampung, Tanggamus, Tulang Bawang, East Lampung, Mesuji, and West Pesisir.
- Riau : Bengkalis, Indragiri Hilir, Indragiri Hulu, Kuantan Singingi, Pelalawan, Rokan Hilir, Kota Dumai, and Meranti Islands.
- Riau Islands : Karimun, Natuna, and Anambas Islands.
- Bali : Buleleng.
- West Kalimantan : Kapuas Hulu, Sambas, Sanggau, Sintang, Melawi, Sekadau, North Kayong.
West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) : Bima, Dompu, Sumbawa, and West Sumbawa.
- Central Kalimantan : South Barito, North Barito, Kapuas, West kotawaringin, Katingan, Seruyan, Sukamara, Lamandau, Gunung Mas, Pulang Pisau, Murung Raya and East Barito.
- South Kalimantan : Barito Kuala, Central Hulu Sungai, North Hulu Sungai, Kotabaru, Tabalong, Tanah Laut, Tapin, Tanah Bumbu, Balangan, Marabahan, and Martapura.
- North Kalimantan : Bulungan, Kota Tarakan, Malinau, Nunukan, and Tana Tidung.
- East Kalimantan : Kutai Kartanegara, Kota Samarinda, West Kutai, North Penajam Paser, and Mahakam Ulu.
- Maluku : Buru, Aru Islands, Southeast Maluku, West Southeast Maluku, East Seram, West Seram, Kota Ambon, Kota Tual, Southwest Maluku, and South Buru.
- North Maluku : West Halmahera, Central Halmahera, North Halmahera, South Halmahera, Sula Islands, East Halmahera, Tidore, Morotai Island, and Taliabu Island.
- North Sulawesi : Talaud Islands, Kota Kotamobagu, North Bolaang Mongondow, Siau Tagulandang Diaro Islands, and South Bolaang Mongondow.
- Gorontalo : Boalemo, Gorontalo, Kota Gorontalo, Bone Bolango, Pohuwato, North Gorontalo.
- Central Sulawesi : Banggai, Toli-Toli, Buol, Morowali, Banggai Islands, Tojo Una-Una, Sigi, Banggai Laut, and North Morowali.
- West Sulawest : Majena and Mamuju.
- South Sulawesi : Luwu, Maros, Pinrang, Sidrap, and North Luwu.
- South East Sulawesi : Buton, Konawe, Kolaka, Muna, Kota Kendari, Kota Bau-Bau, South Konawe, Bombana, Wakatobi, North Kolaka, North Konawe, North Buton, East Kolaka, Konawe Islands, West Muna, Central Buton, and South Buton.
- West Papua : Fak-Fak, Manokwari, Sorong, Kota Sorong, South Sorong, Raja Ampat, Teluk Bintuni, Teluk WOndama, Tambrau, Maybrat, and South Manokwari.
- Papua : Biak Numfor, Jayapura, Jayawijaya, Merauke, Nabire, Paniai, Puncak Jaya, Sarmi, Keerom, Pegunungan Bintang, Yahukimo, Tolikara, Waropen, Boven Digoel, Asmat, Yapen Waropen, Supiori, Membramo Raya, Central Membramo, Yalimo, Lanny Jaya, Nduga, Puncak, Dogiyai, Intan Jaya and Deiyai.
For further information please refer official source from The Ministry of Social Affairs on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://supervisi.kemensos.net/index.php/rekrutmen-2015 and then submit your comple application (Scanned diploma and transcripts, ID Card, recent photograph, scanned medical certificate and scanned working reference) to email@example.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 27 March 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)