|BAPPENAS / bappenas.go.id|
Kementerian Negara Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional - Kementerian PPN is the Ministry of National Development Planning of Republic of Indonesia. The Ministry is one of the ministries in the Working Cabinet of Republic Indonesia (Kabinet Kerja) with main tasks to formulate the national development planning. To carry out its duties, Kementerian PPN operates Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (BAPPENAS) or the National Development Planning Agency. BAPPENAS is the government agency with main duties to formulate national development planning in Indonesia, including annual planning, five-years planning, and long-term planning. BAPPENAS also has a responsibility to coordinate foreign development cooperation, both bilateral and multilateral. Headquartered in Jakarta, Kementerian PPN has 846 dedicated staff as at the end of July 2013. The Ministry was lead Andrinof Chaniago as a minister of National Development Planning. According to BAPPENAS's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, BAPPENAS has 846 dedicated staff as at the end of July 2013.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Negara Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional / Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (BAPPENAS) through Directorate of Education BAPPENAS is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to seize theese career opportunities
Konsultan Ahli Perencanaan Pembangunan Pendidikan
- Not a civil servants (PNS) or members of the military / police.
- Minimum education of a Master's Degree (S1) in Statistics, Economics Development, Education Policy, Anthropology, Sociology, Planning, Public Policy or oversean graduates with the equivalent department.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale).
- Minimum 2 years of experience research and / or monitoring / evaluation of public policy, preferably in the field of educational development.
- Interested in the issues of education development.
- Have a good writting skills and have published written works.
- Operating knowledge of statistical and data processing softwares.
- Willing to travel agencies to the area in order to collect the data.
- Willing to work on 1 April - 31 December 2015.
- Able to work well and earnestly, and with commitment and motivation to work in teams.
- Make a writing sample with issues related to the education development of "Wajib Belajar 12 Tahun" (maximum 2 pages A4, font Calibri, size 11, space 13pt).
For further information, please refer official source from Kementerian PPN / BAPPENAS on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your application letter, CV, scan diploma/transcrip, and writting sample not later than 12 March 2015 to Direktorat Pendidikan - Kementerian PPN/BAPPENAS email zaky.masul[at]bappenas.go.id and endang.sulastri[at]bappenas.go.id with email subject [KAJIAN] CV - name. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)