|Bank Muamalat / muamalatbank.com|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following positions
- Micro Cluster Manager (Code : CM)
- Micro Unit Manager (COde : UM)
- Cluster Collection Officer (Code : CCO)
- Cluster Financing Officer (Code : CFO)
- Unit Financing Analyst (Code : UFA).
- Micro Collection (Code : MC)
- Micro Sales (Code : MS)
- Male or Female.
- Maximum age of 35 years old (2, 3 & 4) and 40 years old (1).
- Minimum education S1.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in the same position in the field of finance/financing, such as BPR/BPR Syariah, banking, leasing, financial institution, and saving and loan cooperative.
- Open promotion opportunities for applicants with minimum 3 years of experience in the position of Sales / Collection / Analyst (2, 3, 4).
- Open promotion opportunities for applicants with minimum 2 years of experience as Head of Unit (1)
- Good understanding and knowledge about micro banking business, financing analysis and collateral valuation.
- Strong leadership skill and managerial experience as well as financing decisions (1, 2).
- Love a challenge and able to work with the target (1, 2).
- Attractive, confident, and have good communication skills (1, 2).
- Male or Female, with a maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum education of Diploma Degree (D3).
- Advantage for candidate who have 1 year of experience in the field of finance/financing, such as BPR/BPR Syariah, banking, leasing, financial institution, and saving and loan cooperative.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding and basic knowledge about micro banking business.
- Love a challenge and able to work with the target (7).
- Attractive appearance, confident, and have good communication skills (7).
- Have a wide relationships / networking.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Able to work in a teams.
- Have personal vehicle (motorcycle) and SIM C.
- Do not have a family relationship with the employees and board directors of Bank Muamalat Indonesia.
- Placement at Micro-finance business unit area of Palembang (Palembang, Sako Kenten, Prabumulih, Lemabang, KM.12 and KM.5).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Muamalat on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly by bringing your CV, copy of ID Card and recent photograph 3x4 along the Walk-In Interview on 27 and 28 March 2015 (10.00 - 14.00 WIB) at Grand Atyasa Convention Center - Jl Kapten A Anwar Arsyad No 22 Demang Lebar Daun Palembang (Rear Governor's Palace). Please note that Bank Muamalat only accept the first 300 applicants in each day for Walk-in Interview. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (JobsCDC.com / Source)