|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - SGM or known as Sarihusada is a reputable multinational company in Indoensia that runs in food nutrition industry. Sarihusada is a local subsidiary company of Danone Group, a world leading food and beverage company from French. PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is widely recognized as the producers of infant and children nutritions products under the brands of Lactamil, SGM and Vitalac. Sarihusada was first established in 1954 as NV Saridele. NV Saridele was transformed into PT Sari Husada in 1972. The name of PT Sari Husada Generasi Mahardika was launched in 2012. Headquartered in Jakarta, Sarihusada now operates 2 production facilities in Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan Klaten Central Java. According to Sarihusada's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Sarihusada supported by more than 400 researchers from Danone Research Center spread in Utrecht Netherlands, Singapore and Indonesia.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Nutritional Representative (Code : NR)
- Minimum education of an Undergraduate Program (S1) in Biology, Pharmaceutical, Public Health, Nutrition, Nursing, Medical.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in same field, fresh graduate applicants with minimum GPA of 3.00 are welcome to apply.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- In depth knowledge about nutrition, pharmaceutical and food.
- Fluent in English and computer literate (minimum MS Office).
- Have driving license class A (SIM A).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from Sari Husada on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please application letter, CV, copy ID Card and SIM A, and recent color photograph by email to Recruitment.email@example.com (max 150KB, Windows base program). Please write "Position Code-City Name-Your Name" in email subject. Closing date 8 March 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)