|Vale Indonesia / vale.com|
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk - PTVI is a public listed nickel mining company in Indonesia which is listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under ticker code "INCO". The Company - previously known as PT International Nickel Indonesia or INCO - is a local subsidiary company of Vale SA (Vale Group), a global mining company from Brazil. As of December 2013, Vale Group holds 58.73% shares in PT Vale Indonesia Tbk through its subsidiary Vale Canada Limited. Other remaining shares in Vale Indonesia was owned by Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd (20.09%) and public and other shareholders (21.18%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Vale Indonesia now operates 190,509.66 hectares of land area for integrated mining and processing facilities at Central Sulawesi, South Sulawesi, and Southeast Sulawesi. In 2014, PT Vale Indonesia Tbk succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. Total nickel in matte production went up by 4% from 75,802 metric tons in 2013 to 78,726 metric tons in 2014, according to its recently press release (26 February 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Vale Indonesia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Business Support Stream Lead Maintenance (Code: BSSLM-EN)
- Minimum S1 majoring in in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 5 - 7 years of related experience (mechanical maintenance systems the maintenance management framework: reliability, planning and scheduling), experienced in mining industry will be highly prioritized.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fast learner, and detail oriented
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Senior Coordinator EHS System and Development (Code: EHSSD-EN)
- Minimum S1 from a well-known university with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- At least 5 years of experience in handling EHS.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and SAP will be highly prioritized.
- Have a good skill in web design for information system will be highly prioritized.
- Knowledge of statistics will be highly prioritized.
- Advanced knowledge of EHS Management System referring to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, and safety/environmental related government regulations will be highly prioritized.
- Certified Pengawas Operational Pratama (POP), Pengawas Operational Madya (POM) and Ahli K3 will be highly prioritized.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your updated CV, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate and academic transcript (only in pdf format) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write position name and code in subject line. Closing date 5 March 2015 at 4 PM . Only applicants that meet requirements with complete document as required above will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)