|PT Telekomunikasi Selular / telkomsel.com|
PT Telekomunikasi Selular - Telkomsel is the country's largest cellular operator. Headquartered in Jakarta, Telkomsel operates 69,864 units of BTS on air throughout Indonesia which serves 131.51 million subscribers as at the end of December 2013. Telkomsel is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). At present, Telkom Group is the controlling shareholders of Telkomsel with 65% shares ownership. Other 35% remaining shares in Telkomsel was owned by Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd (SingTel Mobile). In terms of financial performance, Telkomsel especially achieved an exceptionally spectacular performace in 2013 through increasing consolidated net income. During 2013 Telkomsel successfully obtained consolidated net income at Rp 60.03 trillion increased at 10.08% compared at Rp 54.53 trillion in 2012, according to Telkomsel Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Telekomunikasi Selular is calling young smart people to seize theese great career opportunities
Telkomsel Great People Trainee Program Batch III
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree (S1) majoring in Engineering (Industrial, Telecommunication, Informatics, Computer), Accounting, Financial Management, Law, Visual Communication Design.
- Have a cumulative grade point average/GPA score minimum 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Good level in English with minimum TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 (from certified institution).
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
For further information about Telkomsel Great People Trainee Program, please refer official source from Telkomsel on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application to http://recruitment.telkomsel.com. Closing date 8 February 2015. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)