|SAKA Energi / sakaenergi.com|
PT Saka Energi Indonesia - SAKA is a rapid growing company in Indonesia that runs in oil and gas industry with strong business focus on upstream activities. PT Saka Energi Indonesia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned natural gas transportation and distribution company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). At present, SAKA is 99% owned by PGN Group and 1% by PT PGAS Solution. Headquartered in Jakarta, SAKA now operates 7 oil and gas assets, namely South East Sumatra PSC (8.9%), Ketapang PSC (30%), Pangkah PSC (100%), Muriah PSC (20%), West Bangkanai PSC (30%) and Bangkanai PSC (30%) in Kalimantan, South Sesulu PSC (100%). In addition, SAKA also operates 1 international non-conventional assets Fasken LLC (36%) in Texas, USA. In 2013, SAKA has shown significant performance improvements. SAKA successfully obtained net revenue at USD 38.84 millions in 2013. SAKA’s net profit as of 2013 reached USD 3.67 millions, compared to loss USD 4.10 millions in 2012. This figures was stated by PGN Group in its 2013 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Saka Energi Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Saka Graduate Program 2015
Saka Graduate Program (SGP) is a 1 year development program for university graduates to have work experience in oil and gas industry, especially in the field of GGER, Business, Operator and Technician (O&M). Available SGP positions as follow
- Facility Graduate
- Project Graduate
- Drilling Graduate
- Commercial Graduate
- Finance Graduate
- IT Graduate
- Audit Graduate
- HR Graduate
- Communication Graduate
- Security Graduate
- Plant Operator Graduate
- Maintenance Technician Graduate
- Minimum education
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Engineering (SGP Engineering).
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Economics (Accounting, Finance, Management), Social & Political Science (Communication, Criminology/Sociology), Computer Science (SGP Business).
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering (SGP Operator & Technician).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Maximum 1 year graduation (graduated latest by February 2014).
- Functional related skills and knowledge.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Good level in English.
- Human skills: learning courage, adaptation, initiative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Saka Energi Indonesia on following link below. To apply for, please download and fill-in application form SGP Application Form. Then submit SGP Application form by email to email@example.com. Application submission latest by 1 March 2015. PT Saka Energi Indonesia only consider online application. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)