|PT Nusantara Regas / nusantararegas.com|
PT Nusantara Regas - PT NR or more popularly called Nusantara Regas is a reputable oil and gas company in Indonesia with fast business expansion. Nusantara Regas having business focus in managing LNG regasification terminal (Floating Storage Regasification Unit / FSRU) in West Java. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Nusantara Regas was founded as a joint venture company between 2 state-owned oil and gas companies, PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). At present, PT Nusantara Regas is 60% owned by Pertamina and 40% by PGN Group. PT Nusantara Regas records strong revenue growth in 2013, consolidated revenue grew 76.29% year on year from US$ 616,054,812 in 2012 to US$ 1,086,702,592 in 2013. This figures was stated by PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk in its 2013 Annual Report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nusantara Regas invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Officer Keamanan & Mutu (Code : OKM)
- Minimum S1 Engineering or Occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS).
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of working experience, preferably at oil and gas company.
- Preferably cerified ISO 9001 and have a good knowledge of the ISPS Code / Security Management System (SMP).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English, both active and passive by attaching a minimum TOEFL score of 400.
- Maximum age 28 years old by April 2015.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your application complete with supporting documents within 2 (two) weeks after the publication to email@example.com. Please write position code on subject line. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)