|Nestlé Indonesia / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is one of the most reliable and leading company in Indonesia that runs in food nutrition, health and wellness industry. PT Nestlé Indonesia is a local business unit of Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group), a world leading food and beverage company from Vevey Swiss. According to Nestlé Indonesia's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group is present in Indonesia through its 3 subsidiary / affiliate companies, namely PT Nestlé Indonesia (90.2% owned by Nestlé SA), PT Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia (90% owned by Nestlé SA), and PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa (50% owned by Nestlé SA). In Indonesia, Nestlé Group started its commercial activities since 1971 through its first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. PT Nestlé Indonesia was established in 2000 as a merger results PT Food Specialties Indonesia, PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Nestlé Indonesia now operates 4 production facilities, located in Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java, Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Nestlé Management Trainee 2015
MT Commercial - MT Supply Chain - MT Finance - MT Procurement - MT Technical - MT Legal & Corporate Affairs
- Fresh graduates or graduate with 1 - 2 years of experience,
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2), majoring in
- Any major, preferably majoring in Economic, Marketing Management, Communication and Business Administration (MT Commercial).
- Machanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Supply Chain Management (MT Supply Chain).
- Accounting and Finance (MT Finance).
- Industrial Engineering, management and Finance (MT Procurement).
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Food Technology (MT Technical).
- Law, Public Relations (PR) and Communication (MT Legal & Corporate Affairs).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (S1) and 3.50 (S2).
- Have a good and effective oral/written communication skills (English and Indonesia).
- Involved actively in both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Highly adaptable and willing to be stationed in all working units of Nestlé
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Nestlé Management Trainee 2015, please send application form (please download at http://www.nestle.co.id/ina/karir/mt_program) by email to email@example.com. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)