|Krakatau Port and Services / cigadingport.com|
PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera - KBS or later known as Cigading Port is a reputable company in Indonesia that runs in port management services. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is a port operator of Cigading Special Port in Sunda Strait Cilegon Banten. At present, Cigading Port was able to handling up to 12 million tons of cargo and will be expand to handle up 20-30 million tons. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera was established in 1996 and is directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned steel producers PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk. According to PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2013, PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera through Jetty 6 of Cigading Port is widely known as the biggest and the depest bulk terminal in Indonesia which was able to serve ship vessel with capacity 200,000 DWT.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Male / Female with a maximum age of 27 years old.
- D3 / D4 / S1 from a reputable university with minimum accredited B (PTN/PTS), majoring in Sailing Science, Marine Transportation Management, Accounting, Economics, Law, Communications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Psychology, Information Management, Informatics Engineering.
- Have completed the study, by attaching a diploma or SKL.
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon.
- Have integrity, honest and responsible.
- Healthy physical.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. To apply for, please register directly through ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Or submit your application through the event of ECC UGM 8th Graduation Fair 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)