Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - D3, S1 Officer, Manager ICON PLN Group February 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 7.2.15 | 6:53 AM

Advertisements


ICON+ PLN
ICON+ PLN / iconpln.net.id
PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - ICON PLN or widely known as ICON+ is a reputable and leading telecommunication and information technology company in Indonesia. ICON PLN was founded in 2000 and having experience for more than 13 years in providing network-centric ICT solutions, including clear channel, multi protocol label switching, broadband internet access, VoIP and banking application system. ICON PLN is an integral part of state-owned electricity firm PT PLN (Persero). As of December 2013, PT PLN (Persero) holds a 99.99% stakes in ICON PLN, while the rest was owned by YPK PLN (0.01%). ICON PLN is based in Jakarta and now has 1 operation and maintenence office and 9 regional offices, situated in Medan, Padang, Palembang, Depok, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, and Makassar. ICON PLN has grown significantly in 2013. ICON PLN recorded a growth of 26.63% in total operating income amounted to Rp 1,268 billion from Rp 1,001 billion on in 2012, according to ICON PLN Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Payroll Officer

Requirements
  • Not older than 30 years of age.
  • Minimum Diploma Degree from any majors, preferably from Finance, Accounting, Banking.
  • At least 3 years of experience in the related field.
  • Deep understanding in Tax (PPH 21, VAT, Annual Tax, SPT and BPJS).
  • Experience with SAP system will be an advantage.
  • Strong analytical thinking and highly attentive to detail.
  • Fluent in English (oral and written).
HR Planning Manager

Requirements
  • Not older than 42 years of age.
  • Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Management, Business Administration, IT, Telecommunication (post Graduate degree will be an advantage) with minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Human Resources (HR) function or minimum 5 years in managerial level.
  • Experience in Telecommunication company is desirable.
  • Strong knowledge and deep experience in HR Recruitment, People and Development and career management
  • Demonstrated good skills in conceptual, analytical and problem solving
  • Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, conselling, negotiating and report writting.
  • Experience in the development and effective delivery/facilitation of training programs to achieved specified learning outcomes.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office environtment.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indonesia Comnets Plus on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of PT Indonesia Comnets Plus on www.iconpln.net.id or your can apply online through Payroll Officer - HR Planning Manager. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - D3, S1 Officer, Manager ICON PLN Group February 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs