|Honda Indonesia / honda-indonesia.com|
PT Honda Prospect Motor - HPM or Honda Indonesia is a reputable automotive company in Indonesia with fast business expansion. Honda Indonesia is the brand holder of Honda automobiles in Indonesia. The Company running business as a sole agent, assembler of Honda automobiles and components. PT Honda Prospect Motor is 51% owned by Honda Motor Co Ltd 49% by PT Prospect Motor. Headquartered in Sunter North Jakarta, Honda Indonesia now operates 2 factories in Karawang West Java. PT Honda Prospect Motor also supported by 5 affiliate companies, namely PT Mitsuba Indonesia, PT Honda Lock Indonesia, PT Indonesia NS, PT Toyo Denso Indonesia, and PT Indonesia Stanley Electric. Honda Indonesia's sales networks supported by a total of 93 dealers throughout Indonesia. According to Honda Indonesia's news release (published on 20 January 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Honda Indonesia reported total sales growth of 174%, from 91,493 units in 2013 to 159,147 units in 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Honda Prospect Motor is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Factory Strategic Planning Staff
- Quality Control Staff
- Frame Production Staff
- Engine Production Staff
- Minimum education of Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor's Degree (S1) with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80, majoring in :
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electro Engineering, Automotive Engineering (1, 3, 4) .
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automotive Engineering (2) .
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD, Catia or Master CAM will be an advantage (1, 2, 3).
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD, Catia, atau Master CAM, Solid Work, Google Sketch Up will be an advantage (4)
- Preferably have driving license class A/SIM A (1, 2, 3).
- Willing to be placed at Karawang West Java with shifting system (1, 2, 3, 4).
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Good skill in operating Micorosoft Office.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good in English both oral & written.
- Good integrity and discipline.
- Have initiative and caring, able to work in teams.
- Oriented to customer satisfaction and achievement.
- Ability to work accurately and quality.
For further information, please refer official source from JPAC Polban on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter along with CV, recent phorograph 4x6 (1 sheet), ID Card, copy of diploma/SKL and academic transcripts, and other supporting documents not later than 16 February 2015 to email@example.com (max 200kb). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)