|PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) / brantas-abipraya.co.id|
PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) - PTBA or later known as Brantas Abipraya is a rapidly expanding state-owned general contractors company in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Brantas Abipraya having for more than 34 years of experience in construction project related to water infrastucture (dams and weir, tunnel work, road and bridges, irrigations and river improvement, dredging and reclamation, and manufacturing landscape), power plant, airports, and building. As a state-owned company, the Constractors company is fully-controlled by the Government of Indonesia. The Company supported by 2 division units, namely Production Division and Equipments Division. During the year 2013 the growth of Brantas Abipraya remains solid. Brantas Abipraya successfully recorded a total net profit of Rp72.78 billion in 2013, with a noticeable increase of 43.7% from Rp 50.8 billion in 2012. This figures was stated by Brantas Abipraya in its latest press release published on 5 September 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Male, not older than 35 years old.
- Minimum education of an Undergraduate Degree (S1) majoring in Human Resources (HR) Management, Management or any similar disciplines.Minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.00 (scale of 4.00).
- Having an experience in handling HR Development and HR Operational.
- Strong knowledge in People Development and Organizational Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please register and submit your resume not later than 6 March 2015 to www.rekrutmen.brantas-abipraya.co.id. Only the matching candiates will be followed up. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)