|Pelindo 3 / pp3.co.id|
PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - PT BJTI is a reputable port operator services company in Indonesia, headquartered in Surabaya East Java. The Company is a directly owned subsidiary company of state-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or known as Pelindo 3. At present, PT BJTI is 96.03% owned by Pelindo 3 and 3.97% by KOPELINDO III. Since 2002, PT BJTI was trusted to manage Terminal Berlian Tanjung Perak Port Surabaya and container terminal in Tenau (since 2012). In 2014, The Company has succeeded hit new records of container production in Terminal Berlian Tanjung Perak Port. PT BJTI reported total number of container loading and unloading activities in 2014 amounted to 1,158,947 Teus or 1,060,585 Box. This reflected an 16.5% increase from 994,250 Teus in 2013, according to PT BJTI's press release (published on 29 January 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions (will be based in BJTI Kupang Branch):
- Operator RTG (Code : RTG)
- Operator CC (Code: CC)
- Staf Administrasi (Code : ADM)
- Male, Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with a maximum age of 30 years old as of 1 February 2015 (RTG, CC, ADM).
- Minimum SMA or equivalent, with a minimum average score of 7 (RTG, CC).
- Minimum S1 in Accounting, Management with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (ADM).
- Physically and mentally healthy, not tattooed and pierced (RTG, CC, ADM).
- Not wearing glasses / contact lenses (RTG, CC).
- Not afraid of heights (RTG, CC).
- Preferably experienced as an equipment operator (RTG, CC).
- Preferably experienced in their field (ADM).
- Preferably local resident (RTG, CC, ADM).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application letter, CV, legalized copies of diploma and transcript, copy of ID Card, copy of SKCK, and recent photograph (size 4x6 cm, 2 sheets) not later than 14 February 2015 to Vice President HRD & General Affair PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - Jl Perak Barat No 379 Surabaya. Please write position code on top left of your envelope. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)