Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk - Back Office, Professional Program PaninBank February 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 4.2.15 | 4:59 PM

Advertisements


PaninBank
PaninBank / panin.co.id
PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk - PT Bank Panin Tbk or more popularly called PaninBank is the 8th largest public listed commercial banks in Indonesia in term of total assets. As of September 2014, PaninBank reported total consolidated assets of Rp 172.65 trillion or increased from Rp 164.05 trillion at the end of 2013 (according to PaninBank's latest financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com). The Bank was established in 1971 as a merger results of 3 privately-owned banks, namely Bank Kemakmuran, Bank Industri Djaja Indonesia and Bank Industri & Dagang Indonesia. PaninBank is controlled PT Panin Financial Tbk. As of September 2013, PT Panin Financial Tbk holds 46.04% shares in PaninBank. The remaining 53.96% shares in PaninBank is owned by ANZ Bank through Votraint No 1103 Pty Ltd (38.82%) and the general public (15.14%). Headquartered in Jakarta, PaninBank now operates 501 office networks, and 965 ATMs in all over Indonesia..

In line with its vision, to transform PaninBank into one of the leading consumer and business bank in Indonesia, PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Panin Professional Program
  • Account Officer Program
  • Frontliner Development Program
General Requirements
  • Male/Female, with a maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Have a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from any major, with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Good looking with a minimum height of 160 (Male) and 154 cm (Female).
  • Fresh graduate or maximum 3 years experience.
  • Demonstrated good communication skill.
  • Willing to work in marketing area.
  • Dynamic, energetic and highly motivated.
  • Ready to be stationed in all over Indonesia.
Back Office

Requirements
  • Male/Female, with a maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Have a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from any major, with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in banking industry.
  • Minimum height of 160 (Male) and 154 cm (Female).
For further information, please refer official source from Maranatha University Career Center on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your complete CV to career@panin.co.id. Closing date 11 February 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk - Back Office, Professional Program PaninBank February 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs