Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Teller, Assistant, Operation SPV OCBC NISP February 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 3.2.15 | 4:00 PM

Advertisements


OCBC NISP
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk / ocbcnisp.com
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - OCBC NISP is a reputable public-listed banks in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, the public listed banks — whose shares are traded under the code NISP — having for more than  72 years of experience in in delivering a wide range of general banking services to Indonesia markets. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk is a member of  OCBC Bank, one of the largest financial company from Singapore. At present, OCBC NISP is controlled by OCBC Bank through OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd with 85.1% shares ownership. Other remaining 14.9% shares in OCBC NISP was owned by the general public. OCBC NISP now has 337 office networks, 755 OCBC ATMs throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, the public listed bank managed to increase its total sales by 23% to Rp 109 trillion n the first nine month of 2014 (9M 2014).  Correspondingly, total loan in 9M 2014 reached Rp 67 trillion, an increase of 9% (yoy). Total deposit/third party funds amounted to Rp 79 trillion in 9M 2014, which represented an increase of 26% over total deposit/third party funds recorded in 9M 2013. This figures was stated by OCBC NISP in its Financial Performance - First Nine Months 2014 (Unaudited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk invites highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to seize theese career opportunities
  1. Teller
  2. Service Assistant
  3. Premier Banking Assistant
  4. Operation Service Supervisor
General Requirements
  • Male or Female, with maximum age of 23 years old (1, 2, 3) and 32 years old (4).
  • Minimum education of D3 (1) and S1 (2, 3, 4).
  • Communicative, good looking with minimum height of 157 cm.
  • Have high integrity and a willingness to learn as well as service-oriented.
  • Have banking experience min. 5 years in the field of banking operations in the last 2 years as a frontliner supervisor (4).
For further information, please refer official source from Maranatha University Career Center on following ink below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your complete CV and recent photograph via email (maximum 1 MB) to rista.muninggarsari@ocbcnisp.com / gerhana.derazanna@ocbcnisp.com. Closing date 9 February 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Teller, Assistant, Operation SPV OCBC NISP February 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs