|BII Maybank / bii.co.id|
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk - BII is a raputable foreign exchange bank in Indonesia. BII Maybank was first established in 1959 and listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in 1989. In 2008, Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank Group) - one of the largest banks in Malaysia - acquired BII through its subsidiary, Maybank Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd. As of December 2013, Maybank Group holds 78.98% shares in BII through its subsidiaries, Sorak Financial Holding Pte Ltd (45.02%) and Maybank Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn Bhd (33.96%). Other shareholders of BII are UBS London Branch (18.31%) and Public (2.71%). Headquartered in Jakarta, BII now has 422 outlets (including syariah branches and overseas branches), 7 MKK and 1,524 proprietary ATMs and CDMs throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, BII posted an increase of 29% in total profit before tax (PBT) from Rp 1.69 trillion in 2012 to Rp 2.18 trillion in 2013. This figures was stated by BII in its Financial Result Full Year 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Management Development Program (MDP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in any disciplines from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Final year students with maximum 3 months to graduate will be considered.
- Demonstrated good communication skill, analytical thinking, dynamic personality and target oriented will be highly prioritized.
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk will open 10 MDP classes during 2015 and participants who have passed the program will be placed in all branches of BII throughout Indonesia.
- Batch 1 - 2 (January 2015), placement area : Jakarta and West Java.
- Batch 3 - 4 (February 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
- Batch 5 - 6 (March 2015), placement area : East Java and Nusa Tenggara.
- Batch 7 - 8 (April - May 2015), placement area : Central Java, Kalimantan and the Eastern Part of Indonesia.
- Batch 9 - 10 (August 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com /Source)