|PT Arutmin Indonesia / arutmin.com|
To answer the challenges of the future, PT Arutmin Indonesia seeking excellent professional candidates to seize theese career opportunities
Senior Geotechnical Engineer (SGE)
- Minimum S1 in Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Operating knowledge of geotechnical softwares such as Slope/W, Galena, Swedge, Phase 2.
- Adequate skills in Minescape, Autocad, and Microsoft Office.
- Have experience in the field of geotechnical investigation such as Full Coring and SPT Drilling.
- Able to conduct instability/failure investigation and develop geotechnical risk analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in geptechnical lab testing and result analysis.
- Strong knowledge and good skills in installation of slope monitoring instrument (Extensometer, SSR, Inclinometer, and VWP).
- Strong knowledge in field / Insitu test (CBR, DCP, V-shear, and sand core).
- Strong knowledge in Soil Rock Mechanics and Slope Stability Analysis
- Able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Minimum S1 from a well established university majoring in Accounting, Finance.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in handling administration
- Possess strong knowledge in tax classification and rate
- Have strong knowledge and good understanding about tax regulation and tax law
- Certified tax brevet will be highly prioritized.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English) to liaise with internal/external contacts.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work in a minimum supervision.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- High integrity, dedicated, and a team player..
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Arutmin Indonesia on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)