|Malang City Hall / bkd.malangkota.go.id|
Pemerintah Kota Malang - Pemkot Malang or The City Government of Malang. The City of Malang is located 90 km south of Surabaya and is widely known as one of the biggest cities in the Province East Java. The City of Malang located at an altitude between 440-667 meters above sea level. The City of Malang is famous for its cool air and also known as one of the tourist destinations in East Java. The City has an area of 252.136 km2 and is surrounded by Malang Regency. According to the latest population census held by the Indonesian Statistics (BPS) on 2010 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the City of Malang registered a total population of 820,243 people in 2010. The City of Malang is divided into 5 districts, namely Blimbing, Lowokwaru, Kedungkandang, Klojen, and Sukun. Currently, the City Government of Malang is lead by Mochamad Anton as a Mayor and Sutiaji as a vice Mayor.
Due to strengthen its team, Pemerintah Kota Kota Malang invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows (which will based in RSUD Kota Malang) :
Cumulative grade point average (GPA) or a minimum cumulative grade diploma:
Fill the letter is not willing to resign if passed academic selection (see example);
Recent color photographs 4x6 cm 3 pieces and on the back include the names of applicants;
- Application letter (handwritten in black ink, on paper striped double folio, signed on Rp 6000 stamp), addressed to Ketua Tim Pelaksana Pengadaan Tenaga Non PNS RSUD Kota Malang Tahun 2015.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of valid ID Card (1 sheet)
- Medical certificate of physicians Government.
- Working reference (if any).
- Legalized copy of academic cerificate.
- Legalized copy of academic transcript.
- Copy of accredited departments for D3, D4, S1, S2.
- Registration Certificate (STR) for D3, S1 and S2 Health.
- Legalized copy of profession certificate for S1 and S2 Health.
- Other training certifcates, such as BLS,BTLS, ACLS, ATLS or other.
- Special Bidan or midwives positions must attach:
- Copy of Asuhan Persalinan Normal certificate.
- Copy of CTU certificate.
- D-III / D-IV / S.1 and S2 = 2.75
- High School / equivalent = 7.00
For further information about jobs requirements and how to apply in each positions above, please refer official source from Pemerintah Kota Malang on following link below. Should you are interested, please send your application directly on office hours (08.30 - 12.00 WIB) not later than 20 February 2015 to RSUD Kota Malang - Jl Rajasa Kelurahan Bumiayu Kec Kedungkandang Malang. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)