|SIPSS POLRI / penerimaan.polri.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen to seize theese career opportunities
SIPSS (Sekolah Inspektur Polisi Sumber Sarjana)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male and Female, have not been a member of the Police
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 26 years old at the time of the opening of the educational SIPSS 2015.
- Minimum education
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Electro Engineering, Physics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Aero Engineering, Shipping Engineering, Civil Engineering, Arabic Literature, Japanese Literature, Mandarin Literature, Islamic / Da'wah, Anthropometric/Sports, Economics Development, Kataketik (Catholic), Logistic Management, MIPA Biology, Sandi Negara, Graphic Design,.
- D-IV Experts Nautical Tk. III (required to have a diploma Experts Nautical Nursery. III of the Directorate General of Sea Transportation Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia).
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Single (has never been married) and willing to not married during the educational program.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Willing to undergo the Fisrt Association Office (IDP) for 10 years from the time appointed as Police Officers.
- Not tied to a bond agreement with other agencies.
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia on following link below. If you are eager to take on the challenge, please register and submit your application via penerimaan.polri.go.id. Closing date 10 March 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)