|The Ministry of Social Affairs / media.kemsos.go.id|
Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia - Kemsos or commonly abbreviated as Kementerian Sosial is the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. Kemsos is one of the ministry in Indonesian Working Cabiner (Kabinet Kerja) which oversees the social affairs. The main tasks of Kemsos are performing government duties in social affairs. The Ministry of Social Affairs was formerly known as The Department of Social Affairs (Departemen Sosial/Depsos). The Ministry is domiciled in Jakarta and its head quarter is registered at Jl Salemba Raya No. 28 Jakarta 10430. The Ministry was lead by the Minister of Social Affairs (Mensos). Since October 2014, Khofifah Indar Parawansa was appointed by the President Joko Widodo as the Minister of Social Affairs. She is replacing Salim Segaf Al-Jufri. The organizational stucture of the Ministry of Social Affair consist of 1 Secretariat General, 1 Inspectorate General, 1 Agency and 3 directorates.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Sosial Republik Indonesia seeks extraordinarily talented Indonesian Citizens to join as positions below:
- Minimum education of an Associate Degree (D3), preferably Undergraduate Degree (S1) from Social Welfare, Communication, Psychology, Education, Health, Law, Religion and other disciplines.
- Preferably local resident and residing in the district area locations of PKH.
- Preferably having experience in the field of social activities.
- Operating knowledge of Computer and Internet applications.
- Minimum education of an Associate Degree (D3), preferably Undergraduate Degree (S1).
- Operating knowledge of Computet, Internet and office data processing applications.
- Preferably having experience in the field of information technology
- Residing in the regency / city of PKH.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Not older than 45 years of age in the year of admittance.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not being a member / board of political parties, including organization of political affiliation.
- Willing to work full time.
- Have own vehicle, minimum motor cycle.
- Surat keterangan domisili dari pejabat pemerintahan setempat chiefs of village / district head)
For further information please refer official source from The Ministry of Social Affairs on following link below. To apply for, please register directly through https://rekrutmenpkh.kemsos.go.id and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 22 February 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)