|BAPPENAS / bappenas.go.id|
Kementerian Negara Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional - Kementerian PPN is the Ministry of National Development Planning of Republic of Indonesia. Kementerian PPN is a ministry in the Indonesian working cabinet (Kabinet Kerja) with main tasks to formulate the national development planning. To carry out its duties, the Ministry of National Development Planning of Republic of Indonesia operates the National Development Planning Agency (Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional or BAPPENAS). The National Development Planning Agency is an agency with main task to formulate national development planning in Indonesia for annual planning, five-years planning, and long-term planning. The National Development Planning Agency also has a responsibility to coordinate foreign development cooperation, both bilateral and multilateral. of National Development Planning of Republic of Indonesia was lead by a minister and since October 2014, public policy expert Andrinof Chaniago was appointed by the President Joko Widodo as the Minister of National Development Planning/Head Bappenas. According to BAPPENAS profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, BAPPENAS has 846 dedicated staff as at the end of July 2013.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional / BAPPENAS is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to seize theese career opportunities (which will based in the Directorate of Education)
Staf Pengolah Data Perencanaan Pembangunan
- Not civil servants or members of the military / police
- Minimum S1 majoring in Economics Development, Sociology, Planning, Industrial Engineering from reputable university (minimum accredited B).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Fresh graduate or experienced in the field of research and/or development policy monitoring/evaluation.
- Strong interest in the development of education
- Depp understanding of research methodology.
- Operating knowledge of data processing and statistics softwares will be highly prioritized.
- Willing to work from 1 March - 31 December 2015.
- Willing to travel agencies to the area in order to collect the data.
- Able to work well and earnestly, and with commitment and motivation to work in teams.
For further information, please refer official source from Kementerian PPN / BAPPENAS on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your application letter and CV to Direktorat Pendidikan - Kementerian PPN/BAPPENAS email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [PEMANTAUAN] CV - name. Closing date 19 February 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)