|Chevron / chevronindonesia.com|
In line with its continued expansion program, Chevron Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Corporate Auditor (Ext-3/FIN/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2015)
- Minimum education of S1/D4 majoring in Accounting, Finance with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in public accounting firm or as an internal auditor in a multinational oil company.
- Have a good understanding of risk and controls (e.g. SOX) and experience in compliance reviews.
- In depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Exposure to PSC / US GAAP will be highly prioritized.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and JDE system.
- Experience in leading audit engagements and analyzing large volumes of data and working with data analytical tools (e.g. ACL, MS Access)
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a diverse environment.
- Able to coordinate and communicate issues and recommendations effectively with senior management.
- Good English language skills and well-developed computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and deliver good quality audits within strict timelines.
- Flexibility to travel and work in remote locations during audits.
For further information, please refer official source from Chevron Indonesia on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Chevron Indonesia on www.careers.chevronindonesia.com. Closing date 12 March 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)