|Asuransi Astra / asuransiastra.com|
PT Asuransi Astra Buana - AAB or known as Asuransi Astra (Astra Insurance) is a member of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group) that runs in general insurance company. Astra Insurance provides a full range of insurance products and services, including retail insurance, health insurance, commercial and sharia insurance. Originally registered as PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana in 12 September 1956. The name of PT Asuransi Astra Buana was launched in 1990. Astra Insurance is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl TB Simatupang KV 15, Lebak Bulus, Cilandak, Jakarta 12440. The insurance company now has 26 branches throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, Astra Insurance posted an increase of 23.38% in total gross premium from from Rp 3,056 billion in 2012 to Rp 3,771 billion in 2013. Total net profit amounted to Rp 873.14 billion in 2013, which represented an increase of 17.61% over total net profit recorded in 2012 of Rp 742.37 billion, according to Astra Insurance's 2013 financial reports as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Asuransi Astra Buana are looking for highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to join as positions below:
- Minimum S1/S2 from a leading overseas or local university.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 27 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Dynamic and exhibits strong leadership potential in organizational activities.
- Passionate in creating improvements in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- A visionary and demonstrated good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Eager to be developed in all lines of business in Astra Insurance (Marketing and Operations).
- Willing to be assigned in Jakarta Head Office.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Confident applicants are invited to submit full detailed resume indicating MT - ITB in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max 200kb). Deadline 28 February 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)