|Asuransi Astra / asuransiastra.com|
PT Asuransi Astra Buana - AAB or known as Asuransi Astra (Astra Insurance) is a rapidly growing general insurance company. Astra Insurance running business in general insurance industry and providing a full range of insurance products and services, including retail insurance, health insurance, commercial and sharia insurance. Astra Insurance was first established in 1956 as PT Maskapai Asuransi Buana. The name of PT Asuransi Astra Buana was established in 1990. Astra Insurance is an insurance subsidiary company of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), the country's largest business group. Headquartered in Jakarta, Astra Insurance now has 26 branches throughout Indonesia. In 2013, Astra Insurance has shown significant performance improvements. Astra Insurance booked total gross premium of Rp 3,771 billion in 2013, or grew by 23.38% from Rp 3,056 billion in 2012. Total net profit went up by 17.61% from Rp 742.37 billion in 2012 to Rp 873.14 billion in 2013, according to Astra Insurance's 2013 financial reports as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Asuransi Astra Buana are looking for highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to join as positions below:
- Minimum S1/S2 from a reputable university, both local or overseas university.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for S1 and 27 years old for S2.
- Dynamic personality and exhibits strong leadership potential in organizational activities.
- Passionate in creating improvements in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- A visionary with strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Eager to be developed in all lines of business in Astra Insurance (Marketing and Operations).
- Willing to be stationed in Astra Insurance's Major Branch offices throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your comprehensive resume (max 200 kb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write BMDP – ITB in your subject line. Closing date 28 February 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)