|FH UGM / constitutional.law.ugm.ac.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada seeks extraordinarily talented Indonesian Citizen to seize theese career opportunities
Dosen Non PNS
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Have educational qualifications of S2 or S3, preferably from overseas universities.
- Maximum age of 35 years old for S2 and 50 years old for S3.
- Got a recommendation of 2 lecturers who have a minimum position of an associate professor.
- Preferably have a national or international publications appropriate to expertise (preferably have at least 3 international publications with peer review for S3 applicants).
- Minimum Potential Academic Test (TPA) OTO BAPPENAS of 600 for applicants who do not have the academic qualifications S3, and minimum TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS at least 6.
- If the score is less than that required, will be considered if they have the skills required by the Faculty and the potential to develop faculty and university.
- Healthy body and soul, free of narcotics, psychotropic and other addictive substances as indicated by a medical certificate appointed by the university.
- Good behavior as indicated by a SKCK from Police Departement and never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement pursuant to a court that has had permanent legal force because of a felony.
For further information about job requirements and documents requirements, please refer official source from FH UGM on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send your application to Urusan Kepegawaian Fakultas Hukum UGM - Jl Sosio Yustisia No 1 Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281 Phone 0274-512781. Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 30 January 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)