|PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk / indofarma.co.id|
PT Indofarma Global Medika - IGM is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Indonesia with strong business interest in distribution and trading of pharmaceutical products and medical equipments. IGM is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned public-listed pharmaceutical company PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk (Indofarma Group). At present, IGM is 99.99% owned by Indofarma Group. Other remaining shares was owned by Koperasi Pegawai Indofarma. Headquartered in Jakarta, IGM now has 31 branches and directly employs nearly 770 employees.In terms of financial performance, IGM reported total assets in 2013 amounted to Rp 607.03 billion. This reflected a 2.8% decrease from Rp 624.72 billion in 2012, according to Indofarma Group Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Indofarma Global Medika now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in phamaceutical industry as follow :
- Minumum D3/S1 all majors, preferably majorinbg in Biology, Pharmacist.
- Maximum age of 27 years old (experienced or fresh graduate).
- Have personal vehicle (motorcycle) and driving license class C and or class A (SIM C/A).
- Willing to be placed in all working units oif IGM.
- Willing to follow the coaching program with the employment agreement is determined by the company.
- Willing to follow all selection process.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indofarma Global Media on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your complete applications to PT Indofarma Global Medika - Jl Pramuka Komp Rahayu RT 023 No 55 Banjarmasin. The applications should addressed to Kepala Cabang. Closing date 31 January 2015. Other administrative requirements will be required after it passed. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)