Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced AAO, AFO BRI January 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 25.1.15 | 1:28 PM

Advertisements


Bank BRI
Bank BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI  or widely known as Bank BRI is an extensively growing public-listed banks in Indonesia. Bank BRI — whose shares are traded in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BBRI — is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares ownership. Other remaining 43.24% shares in Bank BRI owned by the public. Bank BRI is a public banks in Indonesia with strong business interest in the field of micro banking segment. According to Bank BRI’s Q3 2014 financial updated presentation as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI reported total micro loan of Rp 148.4 trillion and reported total consolidated assets amounted tp Rp 705.28 trillion in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014). Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BRI now has 10,234 office networks throughout Indonesia. The Public-listed bank also supported by 3 directly-owned subsidiary companies, namely PT BRI Syariah, PT Bank BRI AGRO, and BRI Remittance.

As part of the Bank's business expansion, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to seize theese career opportunities
    Associate Account Officer (AAO)

    Requirements
    • Minimum S1 all major with a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale, from a reputable accredited faculty (PTN/PTS).
    • Not older than 30 years of age for those applicants who have marketing experience (has not been repeated in the 31).
    • Not older than 25 years of age for applicants without experience (has not been repeated in the 26) as at 1 January 2015.
    Associate Funding Officer (AFO)

    Requirements
    • Minimum D3 all major with a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale, from a reputable accredited faculty (PTN/PTS).
    • Not older than 30 years of age for those applicants who have marketing experience (has not been repeated in the 31).
    • Not older than 25 years of age for applicants without experience (has not been repeated in the 26) as at 1 January 2015.
    General Requirements
    1. Good looking and have a broad networking.
    2. Dynamic personality, able to communicate well, have strong work motivation and accustomed to working with the target
    3. Willing to be assigned in all working unit of BRI Kanwil Jakarta 1 (Jakarta Timur, Utara dan Pusat).
    4. Have a driving license class A/SIM A and or class C/SIM C (must attached copy of SIM A and or SIM C).
      For further information, please refer official source from Bank BRI on following link below. Should you are interested, please send complete application to PO BOX 023 CPA KSBJ 15224A. Closing date 31 January 2015 (postmark). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced AAO, AFO BRI January 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs