Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - SMA, D3, S1 Administration Staff BRI February 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 28.1.15 | 10:01 AM

Advertisements


Bank BRI
Bank BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI  or widely known as Bank BRI is a well established and rapid growing public-listed banks in Indonesia. The Public listed bank — whose shares are traded in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BBRI — is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. At present, the Government of Indonesia holds 56.75% shares in Bank BRI. Other remaining 43.24% shares in Bank BRI owned by the public. Bank BRI is widely recognized as the largest micro banking company in Indonesia with total micro loan in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 204) amounted to Rp 148.4 trillion (according to Bank BRI’s Q3 2014 financial updated presentation as cited by JobsCDC.com). Headquartered in Jakarta, the Public listed bank now has 10,234 office networks in all over Indonesia. Bank BRI also supported by 3 directly-owned subsidiary companies, namely PT BRI Syariah, PT Bank BRI AGRO, and BRI Remittance.

As part of the Bank's business expansion, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to seize theese career opportunities
    Administrasi/Marketing
    1. Bag. Bisnis e-Banking dan Card
    2. Bag. Bisnis Mikro
    3. Bag. Bisnis Umum
    4. Bag. Logistik Umum
    5. Bag. MSDM
    6. Bag. OJL (Operasional Jasa Layanan)
    7. Bag. E-Channel & TSI
    8. Group RPKB
    9. Group Bisnis International & Treasury
    10. Satpam
    General Requirements
    • Male/Female, with a maximum age of 25 years old (1 - 9).
    • Male, with a maximum age of 35 years old, minimum height of 165 cm (1)).
    • Singe/not married (1-9).
    • Minimum D3/S1 from all majors with minimum GPA of 2.75, preferably in accordance with the areas of expertise (1-9).
    • Minimum SMA (10).
    • Proficient in computer literacy and fluent in foreign language, minimum English (1-9).
    For further information, please refer official source from PT PKSS on following link below. Should you are interested, please send your complete application to PT PKSS Group BRI Banjarmasin - Jl Gatot Subroto No 86 Banjarmasin Phone 0511325131, email recruit_bjm_pkss@yahoo.com, CP Nanda (0813222202000), Febri (087815026777). PT PKSS is an authorized manpower agency of Bank BRI. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - SMA, D3, S1 Administration Staff BRI February 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs