Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Terminal Teluk Lamong - SMA, SMK, D3, S1, S2 Pelindo III Group February 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 31.1.14 | 10:20 AM

Advertisements


Pelindo III
Pelindo III / pp3.co.id
PT Terminal Teluk Lamong - Terminal Teluk Lamong is a rapidly growing modern port operator company in Indonesia. PT Terminal Teluk Lamong was established on December 2013 and officially became a subsidiary of state-owned port operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or Pelindo III. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) controls 98% stakes in PT Terminal Teluk Lamong, while the remaining 2% stakes holds by Koperasi Pelindo III. PT Terminal Teluk Lamong is based in Surabaya East Java and operates Teluk Lamong Multipurpose port in Tanjung Perak port area, Surabaya. Teluk Lamong Multipurpose port is currently under development process with a total investments of Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) and plan to start operations in April 2014.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Terminal Teluk Lamong are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
  1. Container Operation Section Head (TTL - 01)
  2. CFS & Gate Operation Section Head (TTL - 02)
  3. Shift Manager (TTL - 03)
  4. Administration & Control Centre Section Head (TTL - 04)
  5. Dispatcher (TTL - 05)
  6. ASC Operator (TTL - 06)
  7. Vessel (Ship) Planner (TTL - 07)
  8. Berth Planner (TTL - 08)
  9. Yard Planner (TTL - 09)
  10. Terminal Operation Control Officer (TTL - 10)
  11. Operational Administration Officer (TTL - 11)
  12. Foreman (TTL - 12)
  13. Quality Management, Environment, Safety & Security Department Head (TTL - 13)
  14. QM & Environment Analyst (TTL - 14)
  15. Document Control Officer (TTL - 15)
  16. Safety & Security Section Head (TTL - 16)
  17. Security Officer (TTL - 17)
  18. Fire Fighting Officer (TTL - 18)
  19. Shore & Yard Equipment Readiness Section Head (TTL - 19)
  20. Shore & Yard Equipment Mechanical Superintendent (TTL – 20)
  21. CTT & HT Mechanical Superitendent (TTL – 21) 
  22. Water Installation & Utilities Superintendent (TTL – 22)
  23. Straddle Carrier & Lift Truck Mechanical Superitendent (TTL – 23)
  24. Shore & Yard Equipment Automation Superintendent (TTL – 24)
  25. Electrical Installation Superintendent (TTL – 25)
  26. Shore & Yard Equipment Electrical Superintendent (TTL – 26)
  27. Electrical Supporting Equipment Superitendent (TTL – 27)
  28. Installation & Utilities Readiness Section Head (TTL – 28)
  29. Supporting Equipment Readiness Section Head (TTL – 29)
  30. Building & Utilities Readines Section Head (TTL - 30)
  31. Quay & Yard Superintendent (TTL - 31)
  32. Supporting Facilities Superintendent (TTL - 32)
  33. Marketing & Customer Service Department Head (TTL - 33)
  34. Marketing Analyst (TTL - 34)
  35. Finance Section Head (TTL – 35)
  36. Accounting Section Head (TTL - 36)
  37. Organization Development Analyst (TTL - 37)
  38. People Development Analyst (TTL - 38)
  39. Payroll & Administration Officer (TTL - 39)
  40. General Affair Section Head (TTL - 40)
  41. Corporate Communication Section Head (TTL-41)
  42. Corporate Communication Officer (TTL - 42)
  43. Procurement Section Head (TTL - 43)
  44. Procurement Analyst (TTL - 44)
  45. Legal Analyst (TTL - 45)
  46. Administration Officer (TTL - 46)
  47. Transport & Meeting Management Officer (TTL - 47)
  48. Procurement Administration Officer (TTL - 48)
  49. CSR Officer (TTL - 49)
  50. Warehouse Officer (TTL - 50)
  51. IT Documentation & Implementor (TTL - 51)
  52. Data Centre & DRC Engineering (TTL - 52)
  53. Network Engineer (TTL - 53)
  54. Database Administrator (TTL - 54)
  55. Terminal Facilities Analyst (TTL - 55)
  56. Business Development Analyst (TTL - 59)
  57. Risk Management Analyst (TTL - 60)
For further information about job requirements in each positions above, please refer official source from Jtanzilcareer on following link below. Applicants are required to register online no later than the date of 17 February 2014 via the website: http://www.jtanzilcareer.com. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Terminal Teluk Lamong - SMA, SMK, D3, S1, S2 Pelindo III Group February 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs