|PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) / geodipa.co.id|
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) - Geo Dipa is a rapidly growing state-owned energy company in Indonesia with main business in geothermal. PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) performing business in geothermal power generation, including exploration and exploitation, power plant development and also energy distribution. The Company has 2 geothermal projects to serve the Java - Madura - Bali (JAMALI) transmission. The Company's geothermal project are Dieng Project in Mount Dieng Central Java and Patuha Project in Mount Patuha West Java. PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) was established in 2002 and formed as a joint venture company between 2 state-owned, PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT PLN (Persero). In 2011, the company become a new state-owned company after PT Pertamina (Persero) donated all 66.67% of its shares to the Government of Republic of Indonesia.
To achieve the company vision, to be the reliable and respectable geothermal energy company through its people, operational excellence, and sustainability, PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Patuha Project West Java
- Min vocational high school (SMK) majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Average score min 7 (attach a legalized copy of diploma and transcript)
- Preferably not experienced (Fresh Graduated)
- Active in English
- Male (max age 22 years old per September 2013)
- Have a good health (physical and spiritual), minimum height 160 cm
- No glasses, no color blind and attach a letter from the Drug Free Hospital / Laboratory.
- Copy of Police Notes (SKCK)
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Recent color photograph 4 x 6 (2 sheets)
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full applications and CV to email@example.com. Please quote PATUHA follow with educational course (Teknik Mesin/Teknik Listik/Teknik Kimia), ex PATUHA Teknik Mesin. Closing date 23 August 2013. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / source)