|Thiess Indonesia / thiess.co.id|
PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia - Thiess Indonesia is a reputable construction and mining contractors in Indonesia, which was founded in 1972. The Company proforming business in mining, civil and construction, and also in mechanical and electrical. PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a subsidiary company of Thiess Pty Ltd. The Company domiciled and headquartered in Jakarta. The Company also supported by Balikpapan Support Facility (BSF) in Balikpapan East Kalimantan. Thiess Indonesia operates under international quality standards of ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, and ISO 4801. In 2011, Thiess Indonesia rewarded "the Best Company in Education Support in East Kalimantan" from Governor of East Kalimantan in 2011 Kaltim Education Award.
To achieve the company vision : to be the industry leader providing diverse construction and mining services throughout Indonesia, PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Graduate Development Program
- Graduate Mechanical
- Graduate Electrical
- Graduate Mining
- Gradiate Accounting
- Graduate IT
- Fresh Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) with a maximum 2 years of working experience or in final year of Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Accounting and Information System and Technology
- Minimum GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00
- Willing to travel or be allocated in remote areas at any TCI Project / Sites
- Have excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy including advance skill in MS Office
- Willing to sign Bound Agreement with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia for a 3.5-year working period.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia through CDC UNS on following link below. For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please submit your CV and academic transcript (include other supporting documents) at the latest 4 July 2013 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (scan pdf only not more than 350 kb) and put the job title on your email subject. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (Source)