|PT SMI (Persero) / ptsmi.co.id|
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) - PT SMI is a state-owned enterprise in Indonesia that was deals with non bank financial services, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was estabished in 2009 and operates as a catalyst for accelerating infrastructure development in Indonesia with offers loan, mezzanine and equity for infrastructure projects. The Company also provides advisory services for local and foreign investors. Based on PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) Financial Statements 2012, the Company reached significant performance in 2012. PT SMI registered a 131.9% growth of total assets in 2012. The Company booked total assets worth of Rp5.13 trillion for the end of 2012. In October 2012, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) was appraised by Fitch Ratings as "the National Long-Term Rating of 'AA (idn)' with Stable Outlook".
To achieve the company vision ; a leading catalyst in the acceleration of the National Infrastructure Development Program, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionals to fill the following position :
Risk Management Team Leader (Credit Risk)
- Male / Female, max 35 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Finance / Economic
- Having min. 2-5 years experience in similar position particularly in Banking / Private Equity / Investment Bank Industry as credit analyst.
- Understanding credit risk and other risk related to lending activity
- Having CFA / FRM will be advantage
- Understand and can operate Bloomberg Application
- Having experience in making risk mitigation proposals for financing products
- Having experience in managing portfolios investment and financing
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Having attention to detail and risk focus
- Willing to travel to project site
- Having good analytical skill, decision making, and problem solving skill
- Should possessess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer literacy including risk scoring termsheet program and Ms.Office
- Having fluency in english both written and spoken is a must
- Female, Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from Secretary Academy.
- Having minimum 5-10 years experience in similar position preferably from Banking / Finance / Investment Institution.
- Having Trustworthy, Precise, Self Motivated, Teamwork, Hardworking, Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Fast Learner, Proactive, and Self Initiated.
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint.
- Good command of English both written and spoken is a must
For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit your application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV and recent photograph (passport size) within 14 days from the date of advertisement to email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Code of position must be written in the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.