Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - S1 ODP BTN OCR UNS April 2013

Written By JobsCDC on 25.4.13 | 5:21 PM

Advertisements


ATM Bank BTN
ATM Bank BTN / btn.co.id
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - Bank BTN is a foremost bank in the financing of housing in Indonesia. The Banks provides financial services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption, and also SME's. Bank BTN is based in Jakarta and its majority shares owned by the Government of Indonesia with 60.15%. Other remaining 39.85% shares owned by publics. Bank BTN had 65 branch offices, 218 sub branch offices, 316 cash outlets across the Country. The Banks also supported by 2,738 online Post Offices and 1,180 ATMs nationwide. Based on Bank BTN Financial Statements in Q1 2013, the Banks especially achieved an exceptionally spectacular performace in 3 month of 2013 through increasing total assets. Bank BTN posted total assets of Rp120.17 trillion for the end of March 2013, increased from Rp111.74 trillion in December 2012.

As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates from UNS to fill the following position

Officer Development Program (ODP)

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
  • Male/Female, with max age 26 years old (no older than 27 years old in 28 February 2013)
  • Min height 160 cm for Male, and 155 cm for Female with weight proportional
  • Have a good health
  • Min S1 preferably from Economics, Law, and Engineering with min GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
  • Fluent in English both oral and written (preferably having TOEFL Score min 500)
  • Computer literate min Ms Office
  • Not married, and willing to not married for 2 years
  • Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia
  • Willing to undergo a bond for 5 years
  • Has no family relationship with the BTN's employees (father / mother / son / brother / sister) 
Documents Required
  1. Legalized copy of diploma or certificate of graduation
  2. Legalized copy of transcripts
  3. Recent color photograph 4x6 cm (2 sheets)
  4. Copy of certificate TOEFL, IELTS, non-formal education courses (if any)
    For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. To apply this job, please fill out the online application form and send complete applications above to CDC UNS. Closing date 30 April 2013. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - S1 ODP BTN OCR UNS April 2013 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs