|Komisi Yudisial / komisiyudisial.go.id|
Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia - Komisi Yudisial or Judicial Commission of Republic of Indonesia is a state agency established under Act No. 22 of 2004 is to monitor the behavior of judges and nominated the candidate of high justices. Komisi Yudisial is based in Jakarta and supported by 5 bureau and 1 analysis and information services center. KY accountable to the public through the Parliament (DPR). Komisi Yudisial membership consists of former judges, legal practitioners, legal academics, and members of the community. Komisi Yudisial members are State officials, comprised of 7 people (including the Chairman and Vice Chairman who is also Member) for a period of 5 (five) years. Since 2010, Komisi Yudisial headed by Prof Dr H Eman Suparman, SH MH.
Due to strengthen its team, Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia invites the best Indonesian Citizen to join as following position
Petugas Penghubung Komisi Yudisial (Liaison Officer)
Sumatera Utara, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Timur, Nusa Tenggara Barat, and Sulawesi Selatan
Koordinator Petugas Penghubung (Code : K.O)
- Minimum Education Bachelor of Legal Studies (Law);
- Understand the issues related to the judiciary;
- Have the managerial / leadership skills;
- Have good communication skills (oral and written);
- Have a wide networking) is the area.
- Minimum S1;
- Have a good administration skill;
- Able to analyze the problem;
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Indonesian citizen;
- Devoted to God Almighty;
- Have a good health (Physical and spiritual);
- Domiciled in the Province Liaison Office;
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law or other disciplines;
- Have experience of at least 3 (three) years since graduating S1 in the fields of law, government or society;
- Min age 25 years old, and a maximum age of 47 years old;
- Competent, honest, moral integrity, and capability;
- Have knowledge of the Judicial Commission;
- Not been sentenced by a court decision that has acquired the force of law for committing a criminal act punishable by imprisonment of 5 (five) or more;
- Never been involved in a drug case evidenced by a drug free certificate from the police / Hospital.
For further detail information about job requirements, documents required and how to apply, please refer official source from Komisi Yudisial on following link below. Registration closed on 10 May 2013 (post stamps). The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.