|Bank BPD Bali / bpdbali.co.id|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Bali - Bank BPD Bali is a reputable regional development banking company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing. The Banks has been operating in Indonesian since 1962 and operates in the Province of Bali. The Company was owned by the Goverment of Bali Province and the Goverments of Regencies and City in Bali. As at December 2012, Bank BPD Bali operates 1 head office, 13 branches, 30 sub branches, 30 cash offices, 27 office cash services, and also supported by 85 ATMs spread all over Bali. Based on PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Bali Financial Statements in September 2012, the Company recorded total assets of Rp13.35 trillion. In 2011, the Company achieved an award from Infobank Magazine for the category of Excellen Financial Performance.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Bali are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
- Analis Kredit (Code : CA)
- Pemasaran Dana (Code : PD)
- Umum (Code : GA)
- Male / female, not married and willing to get not married for 2 years.
- Maximum age 26 years old on 28 February 2013.
- Physically and mentally healthy, attractive, polite and friendly and able to communicate well.
- Minimal S1 from reputable universities, majoring in: Economics (Management / Accounting), Economic Development / Economics, Agricultural Technology, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics and Science Department of Statistics, Civil Law and Business LawMin GPA of 3.00 (PTN) and 3.25 (PTS)
- Preferably having experience.
- Fluent in English with TOEFL minimum of 400 by converting the TOEFL test last 2 years.
- Computer literate, minimal MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Willing to work hard and be able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed around the working area of Bank BPD Bali.
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply in each positions above, please refer official source from BPD Bali on following link below. Online registration closed on 9 March 2013. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.