|PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) / ptsi.co.id|
PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) - PTSI is an Indonesian reputable state-owned company in independent assurance business. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1991 and provides a number of services in inspection, assessment, survey, appraisal, auditing, monitoring and also consulting. The Indonesian Government with 85.12% shares become the controlling shareholders. Other shareholder are Societe Generale de Surveillance SA with 10.40% shares, and PT Sucofindo holds 4,48% shares. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and manages 6 branch offices in all over Indonesia. The Company also operates 6 strategic business units and 1 subsidiary company, namely PT Surveyor Carbon Consulting Indonesia (SCCI). Based on PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2010, the Company closed the business year of 2010 with a positive result marked by booked Rp41.201 billion as its nett profit.
In line with its vision, to be world class independent assurance company, PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) urgently seeking qualified and energetic candidates, to fill the position as :
- S1 degree;
- Preferably has extensive experience in marketing;
- Familiar with computer program Min. MS Office
- Excellence communication skill in English both speaking and written;
- Excellence communicationskill with internal and external clientwith strong interpersonal and presentation skill;
- Result driven and enjoys a challenge to achieve the company target;
For further detail information and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.