|PT Angkasa Pura Logistics / angkasapuralogistik.com|
PT Angkasa Pura Logistik - Aplog is a fast growing logistics company in Indonesia. The Company provides logistics service facilities in cargo terminal, regulated agent, warehousing, and also freight forwarder. The Company was established in 2012 and operates as a part subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura 1 (Persero), a leading state-owned airport management services company in Indonesia. PT Angkasa Pura Logistics initially operates as a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Cargo Terminal in Makasaar South Sulawesi and formed in 2004. The Company is based in Jakarta and supported by 5 branch offices in all over Indonesia, located in Surabaya (SUB), Surakarta (SOC), Makassar (UPG), Banjarmasin (BDJ), and Balikpapan (BPN).
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, currently PT Angkasa Pura Logistik invites the best candidates to join as following positions below
Finance Assistant / Manager (FAM)
- Preferred Male, with max age 35 years old
- Minimal S1 majoring in Economics-Accounting from reputable university (preferably S2 in Accounting, Professional Accounting)
- Mastering in Taxation (Brevet B) & Preparation of Budget
- Fluent in English
- Preferred familiar with SAP / Oracle / Microsoft Navision
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial reporting, financial processes and procedures
- For the filling needs in the branch Jakarta / Surabaya / Manado / Bali / Kupang / Ambon
- Male / Female, with max age 35 years old
- Minimum education S1
- Mastering in Basic Cargo
- Experienced in handling 'Dangerous Goods'
- Experienced in dealing with 'Project Cargo'
- Experienced in the concept of Safety, Environment & Health
- Having good analytical skills, the orientation of the target, the ability to lead work teams
- Having a wide networking
- Mastering a foreign language (English)
- To fill this need in Balikpapan / Bali / Surabaya / Solo
For further detail information about job requirements, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please submit your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org for MGR-LOG position and to email@example.com for FAM position (max file 100KB). Please quote applied position code in the “subject” line. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.