|PT Askes (Persero) / askes.co.id|
PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) - Askes is a largest state-owned insurance company in Indonesia that was focused in health insurance. The Company was established in 1968 and domiciled in Jakarta. The Company supported by 12 regional offices and 94 branch offices across Indonesia. The Company also supported by 1 subsidiary company, namely PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia. Based on Askes Annual Report 2011, the Company is successfully managed its positive growth recorded Rp9,242.91 billion as its Premium income in 2011 or increased compared to in 2010 amounting to Rp7,905. 34 Billion. In 2011, Askes received an award in Indonesia Brand Champion 2011 category the Most Popular Brand of Health Insurance.
In line with its vision, being leading specialist and center for social health insurance in Indonesia, currently PT Askes (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as position below :
- Verifikator (VERIF) : S1 Medical (General / Dentistry), Pharmacy, Public Health
- Customer Service (CS) : SMK/D3 tourism / hospitality
- Staf Hukum (HK) : S1 Law
- Staf Keu (EKO) : S1 Finance, Accounting, Management
- Staf Teknologi Informasi (TSI) : D3 Information Technology
- Max age 20 years old (SMA / SMK), 25 years old (D3), 27 years old (S1), and 32 years old (Medical)
- D3/S1 GPA min. 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS), min. 2.50 for Medical Graduates and SMK min 7.5
- Graduated from reputable universities with minimum accreditation Α and min В for provinces that do not have accreditation Α
- Able to operate computer (Ms Office)
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Special for CS position : Good looking, energetic and friendly, min height 160 cm and weight ideal and must bring their own files his application.
For further detail information about jobs requirements and how to apply in each positions above, please refer official source from Tribunnews on following link below. All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be contacted for next process.