|Garuda Indonesia / detik.com|
In line with its vision, to become the main choice of product beyond the Indonesian market and having a competitive value in the Asia Pacific region, currently Garuda Indonesia Holidays invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
VP Product & Tours (VP)
- Min 10 years related experience including 5 years in managerial level (VP)
- Dynamic, open minded, & fast broad relations as well as ready for any advancements
Human Resources Development Manager (HRDM)
Min 7 years related experience including 2 years in managerial level
Tour/Package Counter Staff (TPCS)
Travel Consultant (TC)
- D3/S1 Degree with min 2 years related experience
- Good looking performance both interpersonal and communication skill, fluent in English, sales oriented and computer literacy.
- Travelled broadly is an advantage
Familiar with Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows 7/OS, TCP/IP, Microsoft Office & Web Application
Min 3 years related experience, fluent in English
For further detail information, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesia Holidays on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please send your comprehensive resume, and complete CV to email : email@example.com or send by post services to following address below. Only short listed candidates will be considered.
Garuda Indonesia HolidaysHRD Dept - Jl Gunung Sahari Raya No. 52 Jakarta 10610