|Bank BJB / bankbjb.co.id|
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk - Bank BJB is one of the Indonesian largest regional development banking company. The Bank is a commercial bank and owned by the Provincial Government West Java, Provincial Government of Banten, all cities and regencies government in West Java and Banten areas, and public. The Company founded in 1961 under the name of PT Bank Karja Pembangunan Daerah Djawa Barat. The Bank based in Bandung and supported by 44 branch offices, 135 sub branch offices and 48 cash offices. Bank BJB's asset, which has reached Rp43,45 billion or 34,05% in growth is a evidence of the success of the bank in implementing business policies and strategies in the year of 2010 business year.
In order to expand and grow its business venture in national banking, currently Bank BJB invites the potential candidates to join as position below :
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Male / Female with age max 30 years old (on February 7, 2012)
- Preferred graduates of leading universities
- Hold min S1 degree majoring in: Economics, Law, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Social Economics of Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Food Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Relations, Business Administration / Commerce, International Relations, Psychology, Socio-Economic animal husbandry with GPA min 3.00 for S1 and S2 min 3:25;
- Fluent in English with TOEFL score at least 500
- Willing is not married during the years of schooling;
- Never follow the ODP Bank BJB selection test
- Have strong analytical power and interpersonal skills, good communication and negotiation
For further detail information and to apply online, please refer official source from Bank BJB on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.