|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) or Government Procurement Policy Board is an Indonesian Non Ministry Government Institutions which has the task of carrying out policy development and formulation of procurement of goods / services of the government. This institution was established on December 6, 2007 by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP is under and directly responsible to the President of Republic Indonesia. In carrying out its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by the Ministry of PPN / Head of Bappenas. As of year-end 2010, this Institution supported by 71 employees and its head office located in SMESCO UKM Building Jakarta.
Currently, LKPP invites the best Indonesian young people to join as:
Non Permanent Staff / Tenaga Kontrak
- Bachelor degree (S1) or D4 majoring in : Administration, Economic, International Relations, Law, Computer, Communication, Education Management, Phsycology, Statistic, Engineering,
- Diploma 3 (D3) majoring in : Administration, Economics, Informatics, Filing, Secretary, Computer
- Graduated from PTN, PTS or overseas university with min accredited B;
- Age 18 – 30 years old per January 1, 2012;
- TPA score from UPPTPA Bappenas in last 2 years min 525 for S1/D4 and 500 for D3;
- TOEFL Score in last 2 years min 450;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Have high integrity;
- Able to work with a team.
For further detail requirements, supporting document and how to apply for this job vacancies, please refer official source from LKPP on link below. Closing date 27 November 2011. Only short-listed will contacted.