|Kebun Teh PTPN VIII / vivanews.com|
PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII (Persero) is a state-owned company engaged in plantation sector with business activities include crop cultivation, processing, and sale of plantation commodities i.e. tea, rubber and palm oil as its main commodities, as well as cocoa and quinine as supporting commodities. This company was established to operate in the field of Agribusiness and Agroindustry, by optimizing the resources available to produce high quality and competitiveness products and service, and to generate profit by applying the principles of limited company.
PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII (Persero) business scope including cultivating plants, processing, and selling plantation commodity such as tea, rubber, and palm as the main commodity, and also quinine and cocoa. The head office is on Jl. Sindangsirna No. 4 Bandung, West Java, managing 41 plantations and 1 hospital. The plantations are spread in 11 districts/cities all around West Java (Sukabumi, Bogor, Cianjur, Bandung District, West Bandung District, Bandung City, Garut, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Subang, and Ciamis) and 2 districts in Banten Province (Lebak and Pandeglang).
Currently we need energetic young professionals & dynamic to join our team as:
Recruitment PTPN VIII S1& D3 October 2011
- Male / Female with max age S1 28 years old, D3 25 years old
- S1 majoring in:
- Agricultural (Code - TAN)
- Economics (Accounting & Management) (Code - EKO)
- Law (Code - HUK)
- Engineering (environmental engineering and industrial engineering) (Code - TEK S1)
- D3 Majoring in :
- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Code - TEK D3)
- GPA Min 2.75 (PTN/PTS with Acredited A) or 3.00 for other PTS
- Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind
For further detail information about this job vacancies, please read official info on following link. Send your complete application, and write education code on top left your envelope to following address, Closing date October 6th, 2011.