|Perkebunan Kelapa Sawit / reportase.com|
PT Perkebunan Nusantara VII (Persero) engaged in agribusiness plantation with rubber, palm oil, tea, and sugar cane. Grown by developing businesses based on core business operations that lead to vertical integration. Plantations maintained by the Company include rubber, palm oil, tea and sugarcane. Except for tea, the garden is managed by using the nucleus-plasma scheme. With this scheme, the Company has a nucleus, while the people participate owns and manages plasma.
We invite potential workers are persistent, tenacious, willing to work hard, dare to face challenges, motivated, and have integrity, to join the PT Perkebunan Nusantara VII (Persero), which has a working area of the East Java region, with an educational background as follows:
- S1 Agriculture majoring in Agronomy (Code: TAN1)
- S1 Agriculturemajoring in Soil Science (Code: TAN2)
- S1 Agriculture majoring in Socio-Economic Studies (Code: TAN3)
- S1 Agricultural Technology majoring in Agricultural Technology (Code: THP)
- S1 Economic majoring in Accounting (Code: AKT)
- S1 Economic majoring in Management (Code: MNJ)
- S1 Legal Studies (Code: HKM)
- S1 SOSPOL majoring in Communication (Code: COM)
- S1 SOSPOL majoring in Administration (Code: AND)
- S1 Mechanical Engineering majoring in Energy Conversion (Code: MES)
- S1 Chemical Engineering (Code: KIM)
- General Medicine (Code: DOK)
For further detail requirements each positions, please refer on following link below. All complete application send to following address below. Closing date 30 September 2011.