|XL Axiata / wartakota.co.id|
XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide cellular mobile telephony services.
September 2005 was a major milestone for the Company. Upsizing on all fronts, XL became a public company listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange [now known as the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)]. Currently, the majority of XL's shares are held by Axiata Group Berhad ('Axiata') through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd. (66.6%) and Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) through Etisalat International Indonesia Ltd. (13.3%).
XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services. XL operates its network with GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
A growing telecommunication company is looking for professional and qualified candidates for:
Area Manager - Indramayu
- Running and monitor sales/distribution in region North
- Monitor and control education of product knowledge an targeted dealer (seller and user)
- Analyze competition and competitor sales activity in region North
- Create sales program
- S1, preferable IT or Ecomics background with experience 3-5 years in related job/function
- Familiar with product XL
- Knowledge and experience in sales and distribution is an advantage
- Proven customer oriented and result oriented
- Good communications in English is an advantage
Should you interested please apply at link below. Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. English proficiency and computer literacy are required for this position. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.