PT Freeport Indonesia (PT-FI) is an affiliate of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.. . PT Freeport Indonesia's mining, processing and exploration of ore containing copper, gold and silver. Operating in the plateau region in Mimika regency of Papua Province, Indonesia. We market concentrates containing copper, gold and silver all over the world.
We are the largest producer of copper concentrate from the world of mineral ore that also contains a significant amount of gold. We realize that the economy needs it needs to be balanced with social and environmental needs, so that in meeting the demands of today's generation, we do not disrupt the continuity of life for future generations. This is the essence of the concept of sustainable development that we do. By working to achieve sustainable development activities and programs in business, we joined environment and ensure a healthy society in our work areas and communities around us, which becomes very important to our success in the future.
Graduate Development Program (GDP-PT-FI)
- Academic Requirements: Candidates enrolled in university degree program or have successfully completed a program, the chosen field of study, at a university in Indonesia or abroad (GPA 2.8)
- Preliminary Selection Test: Candidates are required to meet corporate standards
- Preliminary Selection Interviews indicate that the candidate: Has the determination and tenacity Quick to learn and respond to feedback
- Showed a high level of integrity In accordance with Core Competency Standards PTFI, in accordance with the values and culture of PT Freeport Indonesia, showed a willingness to achieve results, like the idea of living in remote areas
- Demonstrate good English skills
- No more than 2 years after graduation.